Monday, February 1, 2021

Succubus 4.5.

 

my heart is on fire

a burning red mass

soon to be nothing but a dried up puddle.

you ignited a passion

inside of me

and you take pleasure 

in watching it burn.

you are my temptress

my seductress

a succubus continually feeding on my soul.

as I cry out in my dreams

you grow stronger

until I am a simple vessel

wandering these lands

as you sit fulfilled

apon your throne.

 

welcome to the night.

 

welcome to the night

covet the darkness

where a man can get lost

in the dimly lit barrooms

the junkie filled alleyways 

the semen covered motel rooms

of long lustful encounters

the dark dungeons of the deviant

and perverse.

 

welcome to the night 

shun the day

filled with the workforce slaves

the fakes

the families hiding their pain

with masked happiness

and the devout followers with nothing to gain.

 

welcome to the night

and all its power

welcome to the people 

that come alive as the subservient sleep

welcome to the world

where the madhouses have been cleared

and the wildmen 

are freely roaming the streets.

 

 

a work of art.

 

I would like to capture you on film

and hang you on the wall

over my bed

capture all your beauty

your blonde colored hair with dark roots

the sadness and power combined

to make up the reality in your eyes

the smile I put on your face

when we meet after months of being apart.

 

I would like to be a spokesman for all of the flaws

of your body matured with age

all of your imperfections and insecurities 

that make you unique

and make me love you even more.

 

I would like to paint you on a canvas

and hang you on the wall

to look at when your gone

so I can remember

all the good memories along with the bad

something to put a smile on my face

as I lay on this bed alone.

Keith Wesley Combs

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...