Sunday, May 24, 2020

Remember the last time I emailed you, before we were all quarantined and dying because of government numbfuckery?  Man, those were the days......

Hope you're doing as good as can be, and avoiding everyone, and touching nothing.

Unless you're rioting in the streets to protest having to wear a mask in public places.  In which case, power to the people!!

Fuck the communists!

Piss on the deep state!

Anyway......

Latest book has finally been released, send yr address this way if you'd like a copy for review and general entertainment purposes.

But, in the name of all that is holy, DO NOT SHOOT UP WITH LYSOL.

Glad you're still alive!  Upstate NY seems to be fertile turf for inbred conspiracy theorists, so humor is one of the better weapons.  Smacking people in the head is a good one, too, but it's tougher when I have to social distance.....

Feel free to use my name.  I'm still trying to get on an enemies' list.  Seems like the perfect time for it.

peace,

sweet

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...