Thursday, May 14, 2020

a veiled love.
Keith Wesley Combs


my mind reacts intensely
almost melts
as I watch her put her all
into the work she performs.
she disregards her beauty
and applies 100 percent devotion into every task.
it is almost erotic.
there's some kind of brilliance
in her movements.
a grace.
a sexuality not intended.
a elegance and desire
I've come to love.


as the wind blows.
Keith Wesley Combs


I hear the wind blow
over top of this old house
and wonder how many souls
are being carried away from here.
away from great loves and bad relationships.
from one shitty job to another.
from walking above the ground
to lying below.
my courage is weakening
and the fear is building.
the wall grows higher
separating me from every thing
and every one I once believed in.
my voice diminishes
as the insanity runs rampant
and I'd cry for help
but the tears have dried up.






on the brink.
Keith Wesley Combs



sometimes it doesn't matter
the human brain often teeters
on the edge of madness
and the water feeds me
gives me the energy
as it runs down my back
into my veins
making my blood run thinner
for some reason I feel I am
on the brink of losing my soul.


she has something.
Keith Wesley Combs


she has something
a kind of beauty
mystique
a pure magic
wow, the spells she can cast.

she has something
a tenderness of heart
a spirituality
greater than anything I've seen
and that's saying a lot.

she has something
I can't truly describe in words
a sensuality
overpowering and divine
a reality beyond anything real.

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...