Friday, March 8, 2019

how much money she wants
 
the next woman
that calls me
handsome
 
i'm simply just
going to ask how
much money she
wants
 
there's no point
in the bullshit
compliments
 
even this jaded
fuck knows the
truth
----------------------------------------------------------
at war with itself
 
i wake up each morning
right as i'm getting ready
to fuck some beauty in
my dreams
 
i think it's the clearest
example that my body
is at war with itself
 
there are no winners
in this struggle
 
simply just another
day closer to death
--------------------------------------------------------------
if i had a nickel
 
here comes
another jesus
freak that tells
me god loves
me
 
i said if i had a
nickel for every
time someone
said that to me
 
i would never
have to worry
about money
again in
my life
 
and obviously,
god stopped
caring about
me when i
decided to
wake the fuck
up and face
the facts
 
he's the one
that fucked
up with the
free will
after all
--------------------------------------------------------
they tend to catch me staring
 
i see these
women in
their thirties
and can tell
the ones that
played soccer
or volleyball
 
of course,
they tend
to catch
me staring
 
i'll just smile
and if they
ask, i tell
them i just
appreciate
a woman
with a nice
ass
 
i have learned
over the years,
 
considering
the way i
look,
 
to duck just
in case
-----------------------------------------------------------
assistance
 
stuck in that horrible
area of not being
rich and not being
poor enough to
qualify for
assistance
 
it makes it pretty
reasonable to
consider suicide
the most viable
option
---------------------------------------------------------------
would fall for
 
it's a short skirt
that leaves not
much to the
imagination
 
that's too bad
 
she's the type
of beauty that
my imagination
would fall for
time and time
again
-------------------------------------------------------------
J.J. Campbell

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...