Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am aspiring to become established as a poet and a short story writer. I have written 100 books of poetry over the past several years and 17 novels: I have been submitting my work for the past two years. I am thrilled by acceptance. I am always looking for an audience. I have published 450 poems, 270 short stories, and 82 pieces of art in over 128 periodicals, books and anthologies. I have been published in The Storyteller, Ceremony, Write On!!! (Poetry Magazette), Freshly Baked Fiction and Necrology Shorts. Also I recently won the People’s Choice Award for poetry In The Storyteller for a poem titled Secret Sash. I have been accepted in England, Australia, Canada, Thailand and India. I love to write and offer an experience to the reader. I am a member of The American Poet’s Society as well as The Isles Poetry Association. I hope you enjoy my work. (My art is viewable at face book, will806095@bellsouth.net)
*Website-SwampLit (RonnieWK.weebly.com)
* Website-Shadows at Night-Tide (Shadowsatnighttide.weebly.com)
* Website-WolfFray.Blogspot.com
* Website- Ravenswont.blogspot.com
* Website- FarthermostDream.Blogspot.Com
Sincerely
Ron Koppelberger


Soot umbra

Dampened in tomes of song

And Cheshire trust, the desolate strife of cadavers

In cool enclosures of verdant moss.

A chrysalis, a cocoon in butterfly

Assumptions and unrevealed assay.

The orphan adornments in screams of garden

Snow shine scenery and scarlet patent.

A piece of heaven and a dollop of demon passage,

A charcoal and soot umbra in Siberian ice.


Disheveled Cur

Roaring thought and soils of cost,

A philosophy of vapor and due, a disheveled

Cur in devotions of choice,

Companion and direction.

The border of amusement

And importance,

A mischief in running

Cockeyed temper.


Blooming Sedition

Provided and uncovered by the fortune

Of bearing and boast,

A rare host, a thrill in skills of traveling devotion

And repealed boundless emotion, a referee in fees of fate and spirits

Late , born in berths of occasion and addition, in

blooming sedition.


Wild Wolf

The mournful conviction of love’s desolate

Abandon and passion’s swelling penance,

The useful rant and roar in searing tinder

And special races of tender contrition, the intimate

Whisper in assay and allay, a developing sufferance
In slavering raves and wild wolf fascination.


Brandy Wine

Cultivated by the birth of quiet reserve and parallels in

Desire, in wont. A find in essential parapets of stone

And entrance to decline, an unencumbered

Momentum defined by the eyes of maiden fray

And flaw, by signatures in dust and selfless

Oblivion, initiated in castles and chateaus’, in cool
Crystal goblets framed by flags and brandy wine.


By the Birth of Roosters

Emerging in hesitant expectation of sunshine and dawn’s

Cool mist, guided by the birth of Roosters’ and babies

In real realms of consciousness and loving embrace,

By destiny and amber tuft, by the allowance of cries in nascent

Brilliance, the shape of betrothal unto the day, unto the will
Of laughter and barnyard bassinets‘.

Ron Koppelberger

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...