Friday, June 4, 2010

My poetry is a blend of my personal experience, philosophy, and sin. I have just begun the process of trying to get my work published, so I don't have anything to share with you in that regard as of yet. But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Adam Mayster


Desert Heat II

This riddle, I must discern…

Beast circling skies full of sun;

A bit deeper, I need to run;

Gliding over the land,

I can not understand;

Wrestling each grain of sand,

I still find nothing;

The figure, long and lean,

What else have I not seen?

On with the same routine,

I need to find something.


The Impulse

A powerful impulse,

Lurking unrestrained;

The collapse of virtue,

The death of tradition,

The revenge of sin;

Let freedom reign.


AVII

Irrational face,

And contradiction,

With man interlace,

Modern condition;

Transcend, understand,

Decomposition.


Flee Red Dow’!

In the obscured lived the bold angel of venture;

She came down to rescue the ridiculous;

Her intensions of extravagance,

“Too much veracious offender!”


Shy of brightening everything,

Much more than certainly,

She laughed at the amateur for the fine,

And, for so she was damned!

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...