Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello, I saw your CL ad. My name is ---- and I am wondering if you wanted to having sex with my wife. I'll give you a quick story with the situation. I was injured about a year ago while working so I am not able to have satisfying sex. I had an intimate relationship with her... but cannot anymore. She has needs and desires I just can't do anymore. Don't get me wrong, we still love each other, but I want her to be content.

She is DD free, 26 and very intimate so you can see what my problem is. Hopefully you can help us. We're looking for someone who can come to our place (or she can come to yours) and be intimate with her on a good basis, no strings attached. I won't be around so it won't be weird haha. I have attached a picture of us. We are real... and are serious about this. We saw your post on the Chicago section, and we live near you.

I'll explain more but I'm at work right now. Please ONLY if you are interested, mail me back with just a yes. Again, only if you are interested. I appreciate it.

GLO

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...